MericanRock_1++ MericanRock_1++

Pretty sweet!

This rocks big time, I'll tell you that. It needs a tad of remastering though, I think, like the bass just is a smidge too prominent sometimes. Big thumbs up though!

dr-vibe responds:

thanks =)

yeah i'm totally not made for mastering, and yes, the bass is too prominent, but that'll all get worked on in later versions =)

Solus- Cathedral of the End Solus- Cathedral of the End

Quite good!

Very atmospheric, and I simply love the piano

SolusLunes responds:

I don't make music. I craft atmosphere. :D

Cloud Walker Cloud Walker

*hearts*

This is just amazing, brilliant combination of soft, broad soundscape pads, direct percussion and wonderful flute and guitar. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Maverlyn responds:

*nods*

Reasoner- 2,327 Miles Reasoner- 2,327 Miles

Words fail

I don't think one could possibly put down in words how powerful yet elegantly simple this song is, so pure and honest, real and unreal at the same time. It invokes an incredibly powerful emotion, and I love it.

Reasoner- The Last Flight Reasoner- The Last Flight

If I were an animator...

I have the idea for a great movie to this sublime song. Sadly, I don't think it'll ever reach any state beyond idea, at least not by my hand. Astounding piece of music!

Theft, Chase, And Capture Theft, Chase, And Capture

ROCK ON

Had me bobbing my head all along. Great work on the mellow part later in the song, too!

jay-kellom responds:

thank you so much. yeah i figured since the first part was fast and crazy, it would be nice to have a mellow part as well.

thanx again for checking it out!

When it feels like. When it feels like.

Needs remastering

Drums louder, lead guitar juuuust a little softer. Other then that, very nice!

Ciio responds:

Thanks.

~:,.Waking Fantasy.,:~ ~:,.Waking Fantasy.,:~

Not bad

Not bad at all! Might need a bit of remastering (i.e. the drums are a little to soft in my opinion), but it's good. I like it!

Ancient salute [DJ, HVE1] Ancient salute [DJ, HVE1]

Hmm

I like it... sorta. Melody could use a bit of variety, but the percussion's pretty nice, and I like how you stick with one bass note, adds to the atmosphere of the song.
7/10, 4/5

Havegum responds:

Yeah ... I guess I should have added more varity .. But the one-bass-note thingy kinda limited it all down ...
Ill try to add more varity to my next song tho :D

-Havegum

Releasing (P) Releasing (P)

Ohshi-

Dat be sum great music! in all seriousness, is there going to be a longer version of this? Because I'm liking it :3

photosyntesen responds:

thank you i dont know if i'm going to make this longer but maybe :)